I don't know about the conditions near you but out my front door riding a bike is pretty much impossible (or insane) today. This winter seems to be in full force and going to hang around for a while so how can you possibly get some good bike training in?
Sign up for our INDOOR RACE SERIES that starts January 13th and runs through March 21, 2014.
- Each Race will take place over a 1 week period (riders can come in anytime that week to complete the race)
- Each Race Series will consist of 10 races
- 8 Races will count toward final results (lowest 2 point total will be dropped)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday– 1:00, 4:00, 5:30, 7:00
- Wednesday (at Plan2Peak Training Center) – 4:00, 5:30, 7:00
- Friday - 1:00, 4:00, 5:30
- Saturday – 9:00, 10:30, 12:00, 1:30
Unlimited Racing Series during Fall or Winter Series includes ...
- Unlimited Racing
- Free Bike Storage at Tom’s (We will have your bike ready to go when you arrive)
- Custom Race Report e-mailed to you at the end of each week
Winter Indoor Race Series (10 Races) - $225
Ultimate Winter Race Series (Unlimited Racing from 1/13 – 3/21) - $500
Fall & Spring Indoor Race Series (20 Races) - $400
Individual Race - $25
- Threshold Power Test – Gauge your progress and know your zones -$50
Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
E-Mail Us: tom@tomsprobike