Yesterday we discussed how Specialized's relationship with McLaren is leading to much more responsive and comfortable race bikes and today we are going to highlight the Specialized Venge Pro Race Force. This bike is the high end Specialized Venge before they move into the S-Works Models and just looks beautiful in this picture and also live in our shop as well!
Here are the bikes features and for more information on the specs click on the link above:
The Venge is fast. Plain and simple. Behind it sits a myriad of science, testing, aerodynamic tweaking and design. What does all this mean for you? A bike that's faster in the flats, faster over rollers, and faster in sprints. The Venge will save you 22 watts over 40kp/hr compared to a Tarmac. Couple that with FACT carbon that's nearly as light as it is stiff and the only excuse you have for going slower are those things you're standing on.
- UCI-legal, FACT 10r carbon frameset with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered headtube; full carbon monocoque fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness
- Roval Rapide CL 60 full carbon clincher wheelset delivers incredible braking performance with the perfect balance of aerodynamics, stiffness and weight
- Specialized Turbo Pro 23c tires deliver an incredible package of light weight, low rolling resistance and superior traction, all with BlackBelt protection
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset is OSBB, with a removable spider, for maximum efficiency and power transfer
- Romin Evo Expert saddle, with hollow Ti rails, delivers ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features to allow riders to deliver power in low, aerodynamic positions
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback; plus a wide range of vertical adjustability
For more information on the Venge Pro Race Force or any other model stop by the shop. We love showing off these beautiful fast race bikes!
WINTER INDOOR RACE SERIES STARTS 1/13/2014. Click link for more information and to sign up!
Black Friday Wheel Sale through 12/30/2013.
Don't forget if you want to purchase a new Specialized bike we have 12 Months Same as Cash for any bike over $699.00
Stop by for more information on any of our wheels, trainers for your pain cave, and the 12 Months Same as Cash financing special.