Hopefully the weather breaks and the trails start to dry out and we can get out to Sprague Brook, Hunters Creek, Harris Hill, Ellicottville or any of the other areas to mountain bike at. If you are in the market for a new Mountain Bike and are contemplating a Rigid Single Speed then take a peak at the Specialized Crave SL:
With a super-light Chisel carbon fork, the Crave SL is a singlespeed specialist for riders looking to explore race courses with the simplicity of one gear.
- M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry
- Lightweight and stiff Specialized Chisel carbon rigid fork for simplistic performance
- Stout XC SL aluminum with 21mm inner width hookless 29” rims are dialed for the XC course
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with reliable and smooth sealed cartridge bearings
- Specialized Ground Control 2.3"/2.1" tires with a fast-rolling yet grippy tread
- Custom SRAM singlespeed specific drivetrain for ultimate simplicity and light weight
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for dialed modulation and stopping power
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.